dre beats

dee77

I actually prefer my Sony MDR V6s. I miss my old Sony studio monitor headphones, but these are a good replacement. I think the Dres are too bass heavy. I would give them a listen if you get a chance. I think the Sony store carries them. Or if you want, you can come listen to mine but I'm in Longview. They are not quite broken in yet and they are getting better and better.

I actually prefer my Sony MDR V6s. I miss my old Sony studio monitor headphones' date=' but these are a good replacement. I think the Dres are too bass heavy. I would give them a listen if you get a chance. I think the Sony store carries them. Or if you want, you can come listen to mine but I'm in Longview. They are not quite broken in yet and they are getting better and better.[/quote']

I used to have a couple pairs of those as well. Probably the best headphones sony ever made. Monstercable makes some great products as well so the beats by dre I'm sure are good as well.

ya i just got the full metal jacket skull candy headphones in ear and they are the best in ear headphones i have ever gotten and i think i will be getting the studios the only part i don't like is they take 2 triple a batteries for noise cancelation

I actually prefer my Sony MDR V6s. I miss my old Sony studio monitor headphones' date=' but these are a good replacement. I think the Dres are too bass heavy. I would give them a listen if you get a chance. I think the Sony store carries them. Or if you want, you can come listen to mine but I'm in Longview. They are not quite broken in yet and they are getting better and better.[/quote']

What is the price on the sonys

If you like a lot of base, those are a good choice. They are a good headphone. The Skull Candy Skull Crushers also have a lot of base for a cheap price. The V6s were the best I could find that didn't cost hundreds and hundreds of dollars. They even beat many of the much higher priced ones in my opinion. If you're in Portland, next time we head into town I can try to remember to bring them if you want to give them a listen if you don't have the beats by then.