not so secret garage tanks

reef165

What What What? Do I know you? How did you know about the rims?

u can see them in one of the pics... I am a car guy... that is why i put my tanks in the garage too, that way when i am working on my jetboat or something that frustrates me i can escape to my tank to calm down... and do i know you ... no but i would like to with all those frags... where you at i am in washington.... olympia to be exact...

Ya but I'm not really giving them up' date=' [b']I'm going to be responsable for them at TNR. I'm going to be running the place.[/b]

Ya' date=' it will be an adventure for sure! [b']The store will be a huge improvement from what it was, for sure!!![/b]!

WOW, I guess I haven't been to the Nano Reef in a while, so it closed down and is going to reopen under new owner/management? Is it going to be in the same location?

Ya' date=' it will be an adventure for sure! The store will be a huge improvement from what it was, for sure!!!![/quote']

It has been brought to my attention that this post may be insulting to some so let me clarify, it will be allot better because there will be more tanks, more corals and fish to choose from, a big show tank, possably 2 show tanks, we are going to be selling higher end corals ( although we will halfto sell off the remaining corals from before), selling not only new equipment but also offering trade value for upgrading, lots going on. I was in no way implying that I will be any better at running the store than the previous owner operator, I have never worked retail, nor had experiance with being in charge. I may suck at it!!!