LR and more moving sale....

TankIt

STILL HAVE

GEN-X EXTERNAL PCX-30 982 GPH RATED

ONLY USED FOR 3-4 MONTHS TILL I MOVED N TOOK THAT TANK DOWN AND NEVER SET BACK UP. i PAID OVER $100 AT WAVES BEFORE THEY CLOSED!

$50

GIVE ME A CALL OR TEXT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING

503-679-5183 LEAVE MESSAGE IF I DON'T ANSWER N I WILL CALL YOU BACK ON MY BREAK.

NEW 29 GALLON GLASS TANK NEVER USED.... $30

post-2537-141867785233_thumb.jpg

LR

a piece or 2 in there maybe pretty close. I think there is 6-8 pieces total in it and it fills it up pretty good. 1-2 larger ones, couple med ones and 2-3 smaller size pieces. the smaller pieces are more encrusted because I took them outa the bucket and into the tank sooner than the rest.

UPDATE

MADE A BUNCH OF CHANGES TO ORIGINAL POST.....

EVERYTHING IS OBO AND PART OUT OR WHOLE SYSTEM (OR WHATS LEFT AFTER INDIVIDUAL SALES..... SO HURRY ON THIS COMPLETE SYSTEM NOW!

(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap):D(clap)

CLAMS

PICS ARE NOT OF ACTUAL ONES BUT ARE AS CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE AS I COULD FIND. 1ST PIC IS OF VANUATU GRADE A MAXIMA.

PENDING

OTHER 2 ARE $45 ABOUT 5+" ACCROSS

TEARDROP MAXIMA IS $100 BUT WILL INCLUDE ROCK WITH ABOUT 40 MUSHROOMS OF DIFFERENT COLORS ON IT INCLUDING BLUE AND HOT PINK.... ITS BEEN ON THE SAME ROCK FOR 3 YEARS I HAVE HAD THE CLAM! ITS INBEDDED DEEP AND I REFUSE TO REMOVE IT! NOT TO MENSION IT HAS GREAT COLOR AND IS OVER 6" ACCROSS PROBLEY CLOSER TO 7 OR 8", HAVENT HAD TIME TO MEASURE EXACTLY.....

. USUALLY THEY START TO FADE AS THEY GET LARGER BUT THIS ONE HASN'T YET.....

clarification

ok to clarify pricing for all of the inquiries/pms I go in the last 2 hours!(scary)

10 gal tank of LR $50.00 PENDING

24 gallon bio cube whole tank setup $250 includes:PENDING

tank

stand

heater

k-2 pump

powerstrip to run it all

Livestock:

CORAL, CORAL, CORAL

LS

LR

Whatever coral is left in it (after pickers get done tonight!)

1 scooter blenny

1 cuc

2 feathers

1 coco worm

etc.

etc.

etc.

Seperate Items I can add in:

4 clams ($150 for all if taken with tank) saves $70 off already incredibly low prices!

1 175 watt MH HQI double ended ballast/pendant set (NO BULB)

$100

pics

As I said I do not have a working camera anymore so I have no photos to share.... The largest one is the teardrop maxima just like the clam on the left in the second photo above. You are more then welcome to come take a look at it before you buy it. or send me your number and i will text you a crappy phone shot of it if you want something to go by.....