I've got Worms!

Smann

Hopefully not bad worms, I've Google and just get the usual feather duster info, which these are, some look like they have died off others have the feathers sticking out. Best pic I could get, all the white lines, this is dry rock so it came in on some other rock pieces I put in the tank. So far they are only on this rock.

worms.jpg

I've noticed they've really taken off, like all the other life in my tank since I've been "fish less" for a few weeks. I have pods, mysis shrimp going crazy, my cleaner shrimp are constantly cruising the rock and have developed serious bellies along with the crabs having a heyday. This is a totally different environment to sit and watch the tank with no fish not to mention how clean it is

I use to have a ton of these.... Wonder what happened to them' date=' they seem to be gone now... Do wrasses eat them???[/quote']

If I remember right didnt you have a Queen Angel at one time? They have been known to eat them. As well as almost any butterfly fitch. Dont think a wrasse would bother them, mine doesnt at least. Who knows though, my wrasse has crazy mood swings and may someday find them tasty. lol

If I remember right didnt you have a Queen Angel at one time? They have been known to eat them. As well as almost any butterfly fitch. Dont think a wrasse would bother them' date=' mine doesnt at least. Who knows though, my wrasse has crazy mood swings and may someday find them tasty. lol[/quote']

Yes I had a queen angel, but not in this tank... I don't think you have been to our house yet, but we always have at least 3-5 tanks up at a time... currently down to 3, soon be 4 again!