crappy cell phone video of 24 gallon aquapod

gawf4fun

Hey there. It's slow here at my office so I took the opportunity to take a quickie video of my new-ish 24 gallon aquapod that's been running now for about 3 months. I upgraded from an 11 gallon via-aqua and I just love the bigger viewing panels, as well as the better flow with a Tunze 6025 powerhead, and the Tunze Doc 9002 skimmer which fits perfectly into the back section along with carbon and mechanical filtration.

Not visible in the vid is my pistol shrimp and gobi combo, who are both a little shy when it's not feeding time. (scratch)

Anyway, hope you like it and would love to hear comments. ;)

th_VIDEO0010.jpg

Your Ric's are looking great! Your 24 makes mine look soooooooo empty! Do you think I should get a skimmer? The slim design of the Tunze looks perfect! How many fish do you have in there?

Yeah, the rics are doing nicely except one blue one that melted down shortly after putting in the tank.

Absolutely on the skimmer! The Tunze is kind of pricey at $ 165 ish new. I bought mine used at $ 110 ish and it's awesome. If you want to try it, I have a virtually new Taam Nano skimmer you can have. It won't skim like a Tunze, but it's better than nothing.

I have three fish in here now; a 6 line wrasse, bartlett's anthias, and an unknown type of goby (maybe a yashi?) that's paired with my pistol shrimp.

Let me know if you want to come by for the skimmer cause I have a couple frags for you too.

Cheers,

Mark