Aquariums, Tanks and shop

ecocorals

I have everything you need to start up your own small shop. 12-18X48X12, 2-18X48X15, 1-36X72X15, all tanks are plexi-glass. 4 big sumps, 2 med sumps, reef flow big pump. A very big wood 4X4 rack that will hold 8 48" tanks. the plumbing is ready to glue up. $500.00 in plumbing supplies. Start up your own shop for only $2450.00 I have all the contacts you need to get wholesale accounts. If you want the name and website name I will give it to you with full price purchase. Winter is coming make some extra cash growing out corals or ????? Serious Inquiries Only

Thanks

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

Wow! Seems like a great opportunity. It would be SO AWESOME to start a store. Seriously. Can one do something like this out of their garage? It seems like there are laws that make selling stuff out of your home kind of...I don't know....shady?

Maybe if it's done on Craigslist's or via forums like this. You know...Via invite or what ever. Or "Only on Saturdays 10-5pm or whatever. Like a garage sell. That could be cool. Anyone know about anything like that?

Im sure everyone remembers that this is how Seahorse started out. I remember buying from Woodys garage. Then all of a sudden....big store front started in its current location. He had his garage painted with sea creatures I think....and a small sign he would put out on Lombard....or whatever street that was.

Jay