New store in Springfield.

Hog Head

Guy named Aaron open the Nautilus. Another guy named Jay (I think) works there. It's between 8th and 9th on Main. I've been in there a few times, bought two zoa frags, a 5 head candy cane and a one head torch. All are alive and thriving in my tank. Very conversational - much more personal than the store on 11th in Eugene. I'll post back with the number in a bit, have it written down somewhere....

Same phone # 541 344 fish. Aaron is the owner of " The Nautilus" and he has many years of pond and freshwater fish. His employee, Jay, used to work at Liquid Sunshine and shares a ton of saltwater history. They are at 727 main st. And now open 7 days a week. Weekdays until 630. They are a great team and are willing to find what you need. Its like Upscales meets Rose city meets Garrets. Hope that helps!

Here's their Craiglist posting from May. I e-mailed it to myself at work so I'd remember to call them!

New Store open in downtown Springfield. The Nautilus Tropical Fish is specializing in aquatic treasures from around the globe. We have Old World and New World exotics and a beautiful selection of high quality corals and inverts. Aquariums, powerheads, skimmers, filters, you name it we should have it. Mon-Sat 10:30-6:30, Sundays 12:30-5. OPEN LATE FRIDAYS DURING THE SPRINGFIELD FARMERS MARKET 3-7, WE'LL BE HERE TILL 8PM FRIDAYS. COME ON DOWN BRING. 541-344-FISH(3474).

The number is is the same as Liquid Sunshine (541-344-3474). They've got all of the stuff from LS plus things like a 240 (I think) cube show tank. Aaron also took that huge 10 or 12 foot reef tank from LS and turned it into a FW with sump. It's got like 100+ community fish, cichlids, and a FW sting ray. I think it's a pretty sweet store, but I look at it from a FW point of view. He takes care of the fish better than other places that shall remain unnamed. **cough**pet time**cough**

Guy named Aaron open the Nautilus. Another guy named Jay (I think) works there. It's between 8th and 9th on Main. I've been in there a few times' date=' bought two zoa frags, a 5 head candy cane and a one head torch. All are alive and thriving in my tank. Very conversational - much more personal than the store on 11th in Eugene. I'll post back with the number in a bit, have it written down somewhere....[/quote']

Thanks.

Same phone # 541 344 fish. Aaron is the owner of " The Nautilus" and he has many years of pond and freshwater fish. His employee' date=' Jay, used to work at Liquid Sunshine and shares a ton of saltwater history. They are at 727 main st. And now open 7 days a week. Weekdays until 630. They are a great team and are willing to find what you need. Its like Upscales meets Rose city meets Garrets. Hope that helps![/quote']

Wow, I definately need to go in and check it out.

Here's their Craiglist posting from May. I e-mailed it to myself at work so I'd remember to call them!

New Store open in downtown Springfield. The Nautilus Tropical Fish is specializing in aquatic treasures from around the globe. We have Old World and New World exotics and a beautiful selection of high quality corals and inverts. Aquariums, powerheads, skimmers, filters, you name it we should have it. Mon-Sat 10:30-6:30, Sundays 12:30-5. OPEN LATE FRIDAYS DURING THE SPRINGFIELD FARMERS MARKET 3-7, WE'LL BE HERE TILL 8PM FRIDAYS. COME ON DOWN BRING. 541-344-FISH(3474).

Thanks, LS was my favorite haunt. Are you going to become a Sponsor?

The number is is the same as Liquid Sunshine (541-344-3474). They've got all of the stuff from LS plus things like a 240 (I think) cube show tank. Aaron also took that huge 10 or 12 foot reef tank from LS and turned it into a FW with sump. It's got like 100+ community fish' date=' cichlids, and a FW sting ray. I think it's a pretty sweet store, but I look at it from a FW point of view. He takes care of the fish better than other places that shall remain unnamed. **cough**pet time**cough**[/quote']

Thats too bad about the big reef tank. It was pretty cool.