Lighting

Holly

You should try the local fish stores, they will often times price match online items. Plus you can take the product back to them for warranty, if the need arises.

Just my two cents.

I like my PFO, but it's what came with my used system. 1/2 ballast was out, called PFO, dropped it off and instead of coming back, walked out 15 minutes later with it fully repaired! Talk about a happy customer, no questions asked; fixed under warranty.

Thanks! I googled, and it is Sunlight Supply...

http://www.sunlightsupply.com/default.cfm?sid=4075EC11E0815D5534A93DBC5D735929&

You're also right that I can't buy directly from them. I have to buy through a dealer. That sucks. It blows to pay a middle man when you live a few miles from the source. (flame)

I sometimes think that the only way to NOT get soaked in this hobby is to open your own shop; then you can get whatever you want wholesale.

Thanks! I googled' date=' and it [i']is[/i] Sunlight Supply...

http://www.sunlightsupply.com/default.cfm?sid=4075EC11E0815D5534A93DBC5D735929&

You're also right that I can't buy directly from them. I have to buy through a dealer. That sucks. It blows to pay a middle man when you live a few miles from the source. (flame)

I sometimes think that the only way to NOT get soaked in this hobby is to open your own shop; then you can get whatever you want wholesale.

but its also not good business to compete with the people you supply ;)

id go PFO over SLS any day though. the issues SLS is portraying about the Icecap stuff, kinda turns me off of them