Website...new one!!

Good job, I like it. You should ask the Flash programmer to load some MC externally in the first frames so surfers don't have to wait a lifetime to load artist's gallery (while waiting to load I'm writing your artist's profile to load).

In general it just need to be faster.

It make me want to have a tattoo.. so the website works well. And I still have frags ;-)

Sorry..... Movie Clip, it is a part of the Flash technology

MC? Whats that?

Thank you for the input!! I will see what I can do!! I will quote grassi!! And I am ready to rock and roll with anyone with the need for some art!!

Clay

oh WOW !!! You are SO talented !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your site. It loaded really quickly for me, didn't have to wait for anything to load.

I love how you used the persons back with the links for the pages...very unique.

Now I'm wanting a tattoo (clap)

awsome bro sweet stuff and it loaded fine for me as well

Since you asked,

1. The load time is to long, if it wasn't your site I would have left.

2. The profiles are a bit wordy, no one cares where you lived for 6 months in the third grade. I stopped reading there.

3. If you spent all that time showcasing the art, IMO you should have nicer portraits of the artists, but I'm a portrait photographer.

4. There are not enough tatoos on the site yet.

JMO I like the site overall but since you asked for criticizm thought I could offer what I could.

GOod Luck.

Ok, Now take a look at it. Yeah, I totally know what you mean about the wordiness! I told them to keep it short. Atlease Mine isn't that wordy!!! LOL!! I hope that when you do look at the site you would choose me as the artist of choice!! I am the senior artist and the other guys are a little wet behind the ears.

Thank you for the input!! I really appreciate it! Please take another look and let me know more! I will do my best to fine tune it!!!

Clay

Since you asked,

1. The load time is to long, if it wasn't your site I would have left.

2. The profiles are a bit wordy, no one cares where you lived for 6 months in the third grade. I stopped reading there.

3. If you spent all that time showcasing the art, IMO you should have nicer portraits of the artists, but I'm a portrait photographer.

4. There are not enough tatoos on the site yet.

JMO I like the site overall but since you asked for criticizm thought I could offer what I could.

GOod Luck.