A good place to start?

KTHOM

My wife's birthday is coming up and I feel bad about some "help" I gave her that went bad for her reef tank. I want to replace some of the inhabitants we lost. She had some black clown fish from Seahorse , a bright yellow leather , and a bubbletip anemone among others but I don't know what they are called. She called a small flat one superman and a small hill shaped one rainbow.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a store that might carry some of this stuff. She does a lot of shopping at Seahorse but they didn't have any replacements last time we were in for these particular things.

That's them I think. The rainbow one looked more like the shape of the superman in the picture but if it's only colors then those are them. There were small frags of them. Frag, I think that's the only term I know. The big orange and white one is probably 12in by 12in. These were supose to grow to look like it.

x3 on Rose City. Haven't been to Westside yet but hear good things about it. Might also check Davy Jones Locker. If you check the sponsors list here on the forum you will find that almost all of them will have a decent selection to work with and for the most part they are all great to deal with. Maybe make a list of 3 or 4 shops from the sponsors and make a day of it taking her to each one until she finds something she just has to have.

My wife's birthday is coming up and I feel bad about some "help" I gave her that went bad for her reef tank. I want to replace some of the inhabitants we lost. She had some black clown fish from Seahorse , a bright yellow leather , and a bubbletip anemone among others but I don't know what they are called. She called a small flat one superman and a small hill shaped one rainbow.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a store that might carry some of this stuff. She does a lot of shopping at Seahorse but they didn't have any replacements last time we were in for these particular things.

We might have what you're looking for or even better,

Westside Aquarium

2020 nw aloclek dr ste 108

hillsboro or 97124

tel 503 372 6717

business hour

tues-sat 11-7

sunday 12-5

monday closed

Tim