Main you gotta to luv dendros these just "POP"

Randy-S

Do these need regular feedings or are they photosynthetic?

Dennis

They are not photosynthetic so they do need to be fed.

Here is a WWM link regarding these.

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/ca/volume_2/cav2i5/dendros/dendros.htm

I do not know how accurate it is now though (or even how old this link is). While I will not get any there are some that claim they have been successful with them.

The nice thing about dendros is that they are not photosynthetic, so I was able to mount mine under a ledge. I direct feed them them three times a week and let them hunt the water column the rest of the time. i have had this colony for a couple of months now and I can see many new heads growing. I would say they seem pretty easy to take care of.

Anyone have a colonie for sale? (clap) Sorry' date=' did I hijack the thread?(whistle)[/quote']

The best I have seen is a shop here that sells them for 18 a head-I've seen nut bags spend 45+ a head-Not for me at that cost.

Hows the softie doing?

I saw a beautiful specimen down at fantaseas on Sunday. It was bright orange and big. That piece was sold. Beautiful coral though.

Dennis

That is the shop I bought mine and I was talking about. It had 3 heads when I bought it about 3 months ago, it now has 4 that will take food and about 10-11 new starts. Pretty good growth -IMO

Fantaseas gets those in pretty frequently and at 18.00 thats the best I have seen except for the auctions Perry has on Ebay-I have seen 15-20 head colonies go for 10 ahead