Gonna be fragging my zoa's shortly

CA2OR

Just curious if there are any that you guys would like to see become available. The plan is to get a few frags from each kind of zoa I have. Obviously I will have more frags of some than others. For instance I have like 300+ watermelons, but only have 12 spiderman's.

What I am expecting to frag is:

The orange one's (bam bam's or ko nitemare's or whatever)

Artice Ice

RPE's

Miami Hurricane's

Speckled hurricane's

Green Bay Packers

Gorilla Nipples

Fire and Ice

Baby Blue's

Fruity Pebbles

LE MRA's

Lot's of Watermelon's

Blue Magician's

Stoner's

Mint Chocolate Chip's

Incredible Hulks

and a few others....only posting names to help others ID them, will post pic's of frags I get...(scary)

These seem to fall into several different names. I have seen them as AOI's, blue magicians, blue steel's, blue hornets.....so on. Actually I am sure that "Blue Magician" isn't a correct ID...now that I think about it.

MRA's are a name myself and snowpunk came up with to describe a zoa that we can't ID but got from a member on here....so we named them after him MRA=MadReeferAvatar's.

as far as I know the only noob\newb question you can have is "do I need to put saltwater in my tank to keep my corals alive" or "can I just use table salt instead of paying for salt"....those are pretty newb questions....all others are safe.