All who I have made trades with

CA2OR

I have some from you that have done great....You had a few frags and I took the lesser looking ones as I wanted a challenge. They have done great. I will try to get a picture tonight for ya! I started with about 8 polyps and up to probably about 50 now. Yellow center...steel blue-ish innner and green skirts.

The Zoas I got from you are doing fine. I did scrape a couple of the nuclear green polyps off the frag when I thought they might have zoa pox but it may not have been and was just a preventative measure. The AOG or Armageddon (I don't thing the AOG have a line like they do but Armegeddon does) is doing well also. I swapped a few polyps from it 10 days or so ago. (It was actually a separate frag that came loose in the bag I think) The Jolly Greens (or whatever they are) that I picked up when I got the comp pieces is also doing fine. No explosive growth but they are all holding their own and maybe have a few small polyps popping up. (I'm waiting for them to grow off the frags)

Bummer' date=' I should have checked around. I broke all my zoos from the big rocks and put them away from the RBTA. Now I have to glue them all on the rocks again. That's suckest part is I will get glue all over my hand and face.[/quote']

Benny...glue on your face? I know you like your corals...but don't be kissing on them!