I need help

CA2OR

I am expecting the birth of my first born in less than 8 weeks. For those of you who know me and what I am going through you will understand the sale. For those of you who dont, I am now supporting myself, my wife, and her sisterDOH! on a income that supports 2. Long story short, I need money. Non of this money will be going to reef stuff(sad). If anyone here needs computer support or repair PM me.

For the sale stuff I will start with the Vacuum.

Top.jpg

Back.jpg

Side.jpg

Label.jpg

PetHairtools.jpg

never been opened. Ordered one they sent me 2. It is less than a month old. Retails for $150, asking $100 obo.

I know that people aren't really into car stereo's out here but I will try the amp as well. It is a 4 channel 1200watt amp. Used for about a month or so then was taken out when I sold my car.

AMP3.jpg

AMP.jpg

AMP4.jpg

AMP2.jpg

Retails for between $150 and $200, got it for much more, asking $50 obo

Yeah, hard to believe your 'pity points' attempt when you are going to buy 250.00 in zoanthids!

Eric, you have put yourself in a bind here. Eitehr way you are breaking peoples trust in you by either purchasing those zoanthids and prooving this thread is invalid, or by backing out after committing to purchasing the zoanthids!

I have found that people on this forum have a good heart, and contradictive posts like this tends to make people less willing to help you out.

I'm not bashing but just pointing this out so you understand.

ok. So I guess I explain my personal life to you guys. So I needed money and tried to sell these things. Then I got my bonus check and it was much larger than expected. So then I saw this post about expensive corals at cheap price and jumped on it. Call it what you will. I am done catering to this. Things change, I came across money, didn't think I had to post that here. But now I know.