Christmas Party Update

kriswaters

I just had a great conversation with Mr. Kwan...I expressed to him the different needs of our club members in regards to menu choices for the dinner.

His main point...he wants us to be happy. Here is a link to his site and dinner menu:

http://www.kwanscuisine.com/dinner.htm

Please take the time to look it over and make decisions on menu items you would like to enjoy that night. If you do not want to eat, I understand that, and at the next board meeting, we will discuss if there will be a nominal fee or not to attend.

I need to know how many of us are coming, so I will enlist JManrow to put out a specific evite to all of our club. When you post your reply, be prepared to state that you are choosing the buffet menu that we voted on:

"Sweet and Sour Pork, Barbeque Pork Fried Rice, Sauteed Vegetables, Chicken Broccoli with Mushrooms, Kwan's Chow Mein with Beef....11.75 per person"

Or if you are choosing an american meal, or if you need any special diet. I MUST have this information to Mr. Kwan aroung the 1st of December. This will give him and his staff adequate time to plan and make out event great!

Thanks for your time.

Kris