Sign in to follow this  
markdadof2

The new guy here!

I'm in Beaverton also.. I've got plenty of xenia and green star polyps in my tank. You'd be welcome to a frag of each when you're ready to add some stuff.

DavidB - I will certainly take you up on the offer for some Xenia and green star polyps here in a few weeks...things should be cycled in a few more weeeks I do believe.

MANY MANY thanks David! I owe ya!

(welcome)(To)(P)(N)(W)(M)(A)(S) !

I have several kenya tree corals if you are interested and when the tank is ready! Good luck and have fun. The set up looks great so far! As for the "brown algae" aka diatoms, get ready for more as your tank matures!

Oh and by the way...my 30 gallon FW went down about 6 months after going salt! The only freshies I have is in the pond!

Kris

My tank is doing great David. I LOVE the zoanthid frags! I finally have the Xenia attached to a rock and it is now pulsing and looking good as well. Thank you again!

I did come home to find my emerald crab munching on my peppermint shrimp :( and I had a hermit crab eat a snail and steal his shell!

Kris, I would love to take one of those kenyan tree frags off your hands :) I'll PM you.

I just look forward to the day when my tank is growing good and I can give out some frags!