wanted...cool pests

fly guy

a want a polyclad flatworm, and a eunicid worm. the bigger the better on both....well actually...i dont really want a 7 footer like Steves...but ill take whatever.

If you have any other cool pests I may want them too.

If you find these things dont kill them...tell me and Ill ship you a few cool zoas or something for your trouble.........you can ship the pest back to me in the thick walled little cooler I send you.

:)

Hey, I may have something for you. Its a eunicid worm (i think). The sucker has to be close to a 10" long.

I have had my tank for a few months and never seen this guy before (which is hard to imagine). Today, though, a clownfish died and I saw this huge nasty tremors-like creature eating him.

Anyway, he creeps me out, so I'd love to trade it in for some zoos or something.

Hey, I may have something for you. Its a eunicid worm (i think). The sucker has to be close to a 10" long.

I have had my tank for a few months and never seen this guy before (which is hard to imagine). Today, though, a clownfish died and I saw this huge nasty tremors-like creature eating him.

Anyway, he creeps me out, so I'd love to trade it in for some zoos or something.

if its truly a eunicid.......ya...Id love him :) catch that sucker and let me know

you cna look here to tell if it is indeed a eunicid or just a bristle

http://home2.pacific.net.ph/~sweetyummy42/hitchworms.html

I don't have a card for my camera right now, otherwise I'd post a picture.

Looking at google images, it might be a bristle worm. I know I have several of those in my tank, but they are smaller. Actually, looking on google, I can hardly tell the difference between bristles and eunicid.

I will find my camera card this weekend and try and get you a picture, if you want.

For now, my hand stays out of the tank(scary)

I don't have a card for my camera right now, otherwise I'd post a picture.

Looking at google images, it might be a bristle worm. I know I have several of those in my tank, but they are smaller. Actually, looking on google, I can hardly tell the difference between bristles and eunicid.

I will find my camera card this weekend and try and get you a picture, if you want.

For now, my hand stays out of the tank(scary)

ya...bristleworms can get plenty big

worm1.jpg