Sekura Growout...... almost done! Last month pic requirements posted here!!

I have updated the current standings..... looking like Powder is going to take it..... but who knows!!!  a lot can happen in a few weeks!

Sakura Growout Standings

The October pics that will be due at the end of the month will be the last pics.  Here is the list of requirements:

-  Clean Pictures.... no blurry shots!  I don't care if they are 'blued' up... using a cell phone is fine.  It has to be clean.  I have to be able to count every zoa on the plug.  I have taken the word for the participants on some of these counts posted.  I am only going to count the zoas i can see in the pictures.

-  Multiple Pics......  

- tank shot - part of the judging is overall health.  I want to see a picture of these zoas open in your tank.  I do not require that i see every head... however... most of you can get top down shots of your frags.  Please provide those pictures.  I am looking for healthy happy frags all the way to the last day.  :)

- Clean head count pics.  If you can provide a single picture with all of the heads in one shot.... great.  If you need to pick it up...  fine... just make sure you post pics of all the heads..... in focus!!  Otherwise post multiple shots.... again.... IN FOCUS!!

I am going to say this again so there are no questions later about it.....  

I WILL ONLY COUNT THE ZOAS I CAN CLEARLY SEE.  IF THE PIC DOESN'T SHOW IT... IT DOESN'T EXIST.  YOU HAVE UNTIL THE DEADLINE OF OCTOBER 5TH MIDNIGHT TO GET THESE POSTED.  YOU CANNOT REPOST ANY PICS.  IF EVERY ZOA IS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR ON YOUR FINAL PICS... CLEAN PICS...IN FOCUS... YOU CANNOT UPDATE YOUR PICS.

not yelling at ya....   :)  just want to make sure there is no confusion on what i am looking for.   Please post any questions/comments in this thread regarding the last round.

Thank you everyone for participating.....  hopefully this will be just our first time hosting a growout!!

• Like 2