verizon wireless droid x2

NoobtoSalt

So we just got my wife's new iPhone 5 in the mail today so the old phone has to go. We have only had the droid x2 since June. It was an exchanged unit from Verizon under warranty. My wife decided she just hates the droid os and went with the new iphone. Phone comes with a few cases and a charger.

$110 cash no trades

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13483[/ATTACH]

post-6291-14186779105_thumb.jpg

May be interested. Love my incredible 2 but working construction at the new aquarium has put a hurt on it. The concrete dust and everything really took a toll on the speakers. What do you mean by exchanged unit? I may stop by the mall tomorrow and check one out at the verizon store, see how I like it. What kind of cases? After my issues i am leaning towards an otter case

May be interested. Love my incredible 2 but working construction at the new aquarium has put a hurt on it. The concrete dust and everything really took a toll on the speakers. What do you mean by exchanged unit? I may stop by the mall tomorrow and check one out at the verizon store' date=' see how I like it. What kind of cases? After my issues i am leaning towards an otter case[/quote']

Not an otterbox case. Girl flower cases..lol. We Verizon swap our old phone out for this one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2