Looking to buy a chiller for my new 210

Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a chiller for my new 210 gallon tank. I just got the stand all built and am working on teh plumbing and need to get a chiller so I can plumb it all in. If anyone has one in the 1/4-1/2hp range that they are looking to get rid of let me know. I don't have a ton of money, but know that these things aren't cheap. Thanks for your help and interest.

Garrett

garrettm85@hotmail.com

Thanks guys, I checked with him today. I think I might just try and check craigslist and look around for a bit. Jason can get a great deal for me if that fails. I have a week or so to look, so hopefully something will turn up if not I am going to have Jason grab me one. Should probably just get it from him accept the funds are getting low and hopefully I can find something for around $300.

Guest Mbeef61

yikes is right...thats a killer deal...thats like a 1300 dollar chiller alone....gonna do the job just fine....are you still in corvalllis...i would like to check your tank out and vice versa. maybe get some trading going...later

mike

I am actually just getting ready to move everything up to Salem. I just got the 210 and the 90 is in the process of being torn down. After a couple of months with the 210 set up and making sure everything is doing good in the new system, I would be down for trading. Yah, the chiller was a killer deal. The lowest price I found on it was like 1250 and it usually goes for between 1400 and 1600. I think it might be a bit overkill though! Oh well, rather it be way to much than even a little to little. Later