DIY gone bad wtb cube !

Jeffreyg

So my attempt at making the jbj rimless was a bust well I guess it was a manufacturing flaw and is major bummer because the rim came off as planned what I didn't take into account was there could be a chip somewhere and right in the very front there is . I guess I could take it to a glass shop and have them bevel the edge . But I think I'd rather scrap it and get a new cube . I just hope I find one before my girlfriend finds out I butchered her tank !!!

Good price but I'm not looking for a aio . I had already drilled the nano and everything. I should have popped the rim off before I drilled the tank. Lesson learned . I don't think you can drill solanas and I want something with a sump . Thanks though !!

you can drill Solana, i added a sump in the stand.

I don't know I'll take your word for it . Lol ! There is a risk drilling anything and I don't want to find out what worked for you could shatter for me . Thanks though !! Now if you want to sell me your predrilled solana . Different story ! Thanks for the offer on making me one sometime in the near future I'm looking to break down the 40b and have a nice cube built 60 - 90 . For now I'm going to go check one out .. It's my girls tank good thing she won't be home for another week . I already have the overflow box and all that Steve but thanks . All I have to do is rip it off the tank . Lol .

Ya true . I'm excited because my girl loves all the stuff that I'm not really into anymore so . It's all going in this . After that ill finally get to redo my rock work when I vacate my nems . This will be fourth tank we have going and I wanted it to be easy to maintain . So adding a 20 gallon sump will help I hope . Ill just have a sock laundry day .

Lol . Ya I recently made the mistake of trying to wash socks with filter socks not a good idea . Soon it will be three again though after the nano is set up the triggers are getting a 180 so the two downstairs will go together . And the 40b and the nano upstairs . Moving in January is going to be fun stuff !!