Tank, stand,lights,refugium,skimmer,wavemaker,

Jay

Parts for sale:

Remorapro skimmer with magdrive pump (skimms great always has) Retails $227.00 Buy from me for $100 (naughty)

55 gallon acrylic tank (has small scratches like from normal use) with stand and hood (no lights) $100

10 gallon refugium with overflow box and return pump $70

Light fixture custom made, very nice, 48 inches long 4 VHO 110 watt URI bulbs, light has 2 switches. $100

Redsea wavemaker pro $65.00 (naughty)

I will also have some corals and some livestock that I may need to get rid of on next Monday when I move my tanks to my new house. I am getting a new 120 gallon cube tank and will have 2 complete 55 gallon setups. I would like to trade one complete reef tank setup for a nice big frag tank. If anyone has a big frag tank for sale let me know.

Thanks

Jay

jaysteinmetz@gcpower.net

email is best way to get me as I only check this forum mabey once or twice a week.

:USA:

Heres a picture of the tank that is advertised here for sale. I also think I need to frag that big frogspawn in half but dont really know what to charge for it. Also I will have a big devilshand coral for sale and some big capnella. A couple torches also. I will know for sure what ones will be going on Monday when I combine my 2 tanks into 1 and move.

Jay

Tank_Shot_175.jpg

post-199-141867735831_thumb.jpg

Also can you see that big patch of green star polyps on my overflow. Whoever buys the overflow will get the overflow box covered in them. And sorry the blue carpet anemone is no longer mine. I know it was beautiful I sold it to a member here....I think it was powdertang?

Jay

This is the only picture I could find right now. It has a single door in front and is open on the back.

It has lots of coraline algae on the back panel and will need to be cleaned but if you buy a used tank a cleaning is expected ;)

Jay

post-199-141867735841_thumb.jpg