July Meeting Head Start

Reefsickness

Just trying to get a head start on my meeting and any input on things that everyone would like.

So Far it will be on July 21, 2012 Saterday at 1 PM SUMMER METTING & PARTY

After reading past post on what you all like we will be having a ****(BBQ Pot luck style)****** I will provide Hamburgers and Hot dogs and Soda.

(Bring your own Beer)

If you are planing on attending please post what you could bring ,chips,potato saled, ect.

I have inked The FISH DOCTOR to come and talk about proper Reef Tank Maintance,Water Changes and consluting professional advice.

Maybe a good meeting for all the new people that are starting or thanking about starting a salt water tank.

There will be a free Table for all you need to clean out the extra tanks and parts we always say were going to use but never do.

WE will also be having a TFT auction So get your growouts growing TFT will need the Cash for next year when School Starts

any students that want to attend are welcome.

If your a member and are involved with TFT reach out and invite a high schooler to come with you to this meeting.

I will be contacting are sponsers for items they would like to offer up for a drawing and attending to pedle there new line of products.

Bring a lawn Chair since most the meeting will be outside in the back yard, you can only look at my tank for so long then its boring.(laugh)

Meeting will be in Sherwood, OR.

The City of Sherwood has it's yearly ROBIN HOOD Festival Going on at the same time so after the meeting you can go enjoy the activities it's only 2 blocks away they have live bands and beer gardens.

,booths,stage and acts a fun time for all ages

JULY 21,2012 Meeting at 1pm.

SO Mark your calanders now dont want to miss this meeting

Reefsickness

(scary)

Archived