tie dye rics, and other ric frags and other misc pics

loke

Just bought these the other day, I was pleseantly surprised they look way better in my tank then in the store :p The shrooms are in different stages of coloring up...

tiedyeric5.jpg

top down shot

tiedyeric6.jpg

side view shot

tiedyeric2.jpg

baby making the shape of a mushroom

tiedyeric4.jpg

with flash

And some other random shots, hope you enjoy

TUBSBLUESANDYELLOWYUMA.jpg

sunshine yuma next to tubs blues

free99zoas.jpg

these were given to me (thanks!)

coolzoas.jpg

my st patricks day gift to myself ;)

antiqueroseyuma.jpg

antique rose colored yuma

yellowyumacloseup.jpg

extreme close up!!!

softbluezoacolony.jpg

soft blue zoas, these look really ugly in my tank; they were alot nicer in the LFS tank

bothworlds.jpg

summore zoas...excuse the dirty glass (just pretend its soft touch focusing ;) )

ok heres kinda comparison shot of the same mushroom

The left pic definately has brown dots. Where the right one, you can see that they are starting to turn mint green.

tiedyeric4.jpgchangingric.jpg

I'll try to get a pic of the ones that have completely colored up, but there not being photogentic at the moment.

WOW' date=' are those the ones you were looking at online? they are AWESOME! You are really lucky to have those.[/quote']

Thanks! I dont know which ones your refering to online? They were purchased from a tualatin shop. I try to stay away from ric purchases online because 1) the wild ones melt from shipping alot (scary) and 2) its cheaper to buy locally. This same one i got for $15 locally and they want $80 bucks for it. I bought the aquacultured yellow one online because I haven't seen one locally ever and wanted one, but it did cost a pretty penny.

Oh, maybe it wasn't you, but someone posted a pic of a ric just like that and everyone picked it apart and pointed out the reasons why the picture was photoshopped.

Yeah, here.

I don't see any of those signs in loke's pics at all, so I guess we'll have to trust him ;) And I'm still really jealous. (plotting)