more anemone questions

kschaefers

So I posted a little bit ago about my condy acting weird and it ended up coming back out and it looked healthy for a few days, its back to shriveling up again basically to the point where it doesn't come out at all, the foot it still attached to a rock but I dunno how much longer it will live, what's the best way to go about this? Should I just take it out of the tank or leave it for a couple more days to see how it does, I also found a really strange looking thing next to it that I pulled out of te tank, it looked like the insides of a fish or something along those lines, very stringy and pink not sure what it is or if its something to worry about cause I haven't seen my firefish in a few days

Sounds like the anemone went poo. Thats usually what the stringy pink stuff is. The nem should perk back up. Most people don't have good luck with condys living too long. If the nem ate the firefish? thats a mystery you might not ever know.

+1 on pooping. Also, it may be adjusting to the leds. The new light is much more intense and it's probably just trying to adjust, but keep watching it!

eta; it may have eaten the firefish, and in that case, that was a big meal for it, which would explain the fish looking stringy stuff. After a large meal sometimes the close up to digest everything.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk.

Archived