First new additions to new tank!

cellowithgills

Their SW sections is great! At least I think so. They have the best looking tanks in town, and Thursdays are when they get all their new stuff in. They also had a Tiger and a Watchman, the watchman was tiny and the tiger was HUGE. I was going to get them (only $35 for the pair!) but then I saw the Wheelers, they're much prettier in person. The shrimp matches it exactly, it's crazy how close their color/pattern matches.

I got a Mini Maxi for the Nautilus today! First step towards getting Sexies!

It's green and red. I'll get a better picture when it opens up.

image-12.jpg

Yes Aaron had some nice Mini-Maxi's at a good price. Got one myself one a couple of weeks ago. Really opened up nicely. You gonna go with the sexies? I like the idea that one maxi-mini can host up to a dozen of them. There is also a larger shrimp that will host and porcelain crabs. I do like the sexies, however!

Got your stand done, I assume?

Way to keep it local! Aaron got those maxi minis like a week after I got mine on the group buy. I'm gonna stop by there tomorrow and get some salt. He has a 5$ off coupon in the "Super Saver" ad. Check your mail box! This may sound weird, but I think we Eugene people should wear name tags or something to the may meeting so that we know who each other are.

Archived