13 fish!!!

Gill

So after adding a cleaner wrasse to my tank the other day , I realized I now have 13 fish(scary). I am not really that superstitious, but it is a great excuse to add another fish LOL. So I was just looking for some input from people. Maybe you know about a cool fish I have never heard of? Ok so here is a list of the tanks current accupants so you have an idea about compatibility issues. Oh ya and the tank is a 125.

Blue hippo tang

Kole tang

Pair of clown fish (ocellaris)

Two hawian domino damsels

Two talbots damsels

Azure damsel

Soldier fish

Banded prawn goby

Mystery wrasse

Cleaner wrasse (thank you TCM)

Here is a pic

53a7a203.jpg

Lol I think you should get a black tang lol

I think my wife would have me committed LOL. I have been considering a yellow tang though. I would really love an achilles tang, but I have a couple white spots on my blue tang :-(

Since you have a good sand bed how about one of the sand sifting gobies' date=' Mine was the only survivor from the recent ich out break, he's been around for along time great fish![/quote']

I love those guys, they do such a great job keeping the sand bed clean :-) I am sad to say that my last one jumped :-( I have been thinking about rigging up one of those screen covers, as soon as i do i will have to get another.

i would get a orange shoulder tang or a LT tang! Both are awesone fish and fairly inexspensive. :)

I just googled the orange shoulder tang. I had no idea that the yellow guys I have seen at the LFS changed it's color so much. I would love to have one; it says they get 14" though, so I am hesitant.

I wish I had a 180, then I might get a naso. I do have to show cation with tangs, my blue tang can be very very aggressive!!! I tried a mata tang (the LFS didn't mention they get 20") but, I had to re-home him because of my blue tang.

Here is the mata with a cut from the blue. This is after the fish had been together long enough for the mata to quadruple in size. My female clown has scars as well

DSC_4592.jpg

The Blue tangs best friend is a kole tang though, so I think I might be able to get another.

35e2d0c8.jpg