Another question or two for the powers that be

CA2OR

I read enough. Leave it alone or remove it. Let's not start a war on who has what. Sure years ago it may have meant something but you will open a can of worms if you do it. CA2OR what is your point. If YOU want to post your s then YOU do it. But to change the club policy for this is a bunch of crap. The BOD's have a lot better things to do. This has been hashed and rehashed every 6 months. Besides, practically all of yours are from post points. You going to change the entire system? And again, why? No don't answer that I don't care.

Hell you want to give me a negative for my opinion? What would that do for fair trade, helpfulness and such. Buyer be where. If some one get's screwed it will get out fast. If someone did you good. Post it. Simple.............Done

And thank you for the Negative feed back LOL

That wasn't me..(nono)..I seldom leave negative rep....like I don't think I have in quite a while....like over 6 months...maybe even a year(scratch). Not to mention when I do leave rep...either positive or negative...I typically sign it.