thanks for salt and donations

Mr S

Would like to thank the club for the generous donations of salt to the teachers who showed up at Roy's house for the meeting. Would also like to thank everyone for the generous donations. I got some cool stuff for the TFT program.

Thanks again,

Roger

ps. Hey Nick, thanks for the good deal on the leather!

Roger,

You're welcome. It has always been a desire of the board to try to help support the educators of the club and it is still important to us to try to help more. I have good feelings about the direction this program is heading and look forward to the future. I am not sure if many people know but I have publically spoken at the Conference in Richland this last fall about our TFT program and introduced it to the group over there. We'll see if it takes off.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cataphonic

Hi Roger,

I heard that there may be some cheap salt available for teachers. Is that true? because we would love some salt to do a water change.

I'm going to be able to come down to Albany on Sunday and plan to bring a few students.

- Cat

Cat, Bob gave me a call. He is not coming to the meeting on Sunday but he does have a bucket of salt waiting for you. His forum name is Lowman. If you pm him he can give you his phone number and arrange a time to deliver/pickup a bucket of salt.