Coral donation thread**look**

newfisher

I am new to the Salty world and It has been a whirlwind of learning and beauty. My checking account reads like a 13 year old identity thief on a shopping spree at all the local fish stores. I would not as made it as far in this short period without ClaytheSavageFraser!! A shout out to him and all of his knowledge that seems to have been shared by those of you here and a few other forums. Thanks to all!! However, as the spending spree on set up stuff has come to a complete stop, I am without GREAT looking corals. I am able to maintain frags, but they look sparse and I am hoping for a coral christmas. If there is anyone out there with softball size corals that is looking for a good deed, a pass it forward kharma induced high, a simpathy give or just a hey you lucked out my wife doesn't like this georgeous monster coral then let me know. I am your man, your goodwill reciever and can assure you I will cherish whatever living gesture you can spare.;)

Jon----newfisher