May 2009 PNWMAS Meeting

JManrow

I would love one' date=' too. Dsoz, do you mind transporting for me? I may not be able to make the meeting.[/quote']

Not a problem. Although, it may get "lost" in my tank... :)

Do you want me to hold it and QT it along with mine?

Its a good thing you didn't wait till the 17th for Mother's Day!(whistle)(wife)

See you at the meeting Blaine!

OMG IT'S THIS SUNDAY(scary) I have to, to ,to ah crap! Shop and fast.. Looking for a chase lounge chair for out back!!! Any one seen a good one and where???? I'm in big trouble. I got to figure out dinners, what to get my daughter..................... get a new calender DOH!

I found a large of the purple monti hidden behind a rock on my back wall. (a nice kind of thing to find) If anyone else is interested in trade of purchase or trade zoo's, acan or chalice frags let me know. Thanks. They are

1" pieces. Pm me please.

ill be bringing a 2" green with orange mouth fungia from my fungia farm, also yellow tipped cloves, blue psammacora, war coral, and, and a 1" frag of my green cap with white polyps some rpe's

here are pics

green cap

IMG_0749.jpg

fungia

IMG_0741.jpg

RPE's

reefs013.jpg

war coral on left

IMG_0709.jpg

roy

ill be bringing a 2" green with orange mouth fungia from my fungia farm, also yellow tipped cloves, blue psammacora, war coral, and, and a 1" frag of my green cap with white polyps some rpe's

here are pics

green cap

IMG_0749.jpg

fungia

IMG_0741.jpg

RPE's

reefs013.jpg

roy

PM sent on green cap, RPEs, and psammacora. I may even want a green fungia. They are cute little things.

dsoz

I MESSED UP BIG TIME! I had every thing set and ready to go to "the meeting" at Franks today. YEP, sand for CCR, money for Gumby, in the CAR when hubby said it was the 16th! WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY? I will find out in the am some time if I will be able to drop in for a few minutes but thats about all I will be able to fit in if it works out. I have a house full of guests coming for daughers B-day and to see the new grand baby. If I can't I hope to make it up some how or if I can have someone do the dropping off for me. I am so sorry for my BLUNDER!

Beckie