Rare, exotic, unique, or just your favorite Zoa's

CA2OR

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah but Snowpunk' date=' what's makes it funny is you have no camera but you do have a photobox...(nutty)[/quote']

lol...(scratch) you set me up for that one(enforcer). I borrowed my moms camera one day to try and see if I could get better results with a photobox but I couldn't. I still need to bring that back to you, thanks for reminding me... :p

I snapped these with my aquariscope. Not great pics but oh well.

Jokers coloring up nicely

100_23e20KDC.jpg

magicians/afternoon delights

100_2f316KDC.jpg

fire & ice

100_2q328KDC.jpg

New ones i got at the frag party we did. Looking more and more like radioactive dragon eyes

100_2re333KDC.jpg

pink nebulas and the blues i got at the frag party. These are the brightest blue zoas i've ever seen. They really stand out

100_2t331KDC.jpg

devils armor?

100_2u330KDC.jpg

widow makers

100ss.jpg

and the blah ones from the frag party. It was hard to get pics, but these are now rainbow colored with blue speckels in the center. really really unique never seen them like that. I'll move them to the front and try to get a better pic

100_2r315KDC.jpg

100a_231i4KDC.jpg

those last ones are called blue ring aqua monkey sipping ice tea. Miles' date=' I know my zoos. And Jody, notice that I never say anything bad about zoos so take that into consideration.[/quote']

Now THATS a name!!! And i know you know your zoos trust me. Well except for bam bams! :p