Rare, exotic, unique, or just your favorite Zoa's

CA2OR

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jo dy, looks like Jay and I to do another road trip!!!!!!!! I would imagine after posting all those pics we would be buying for others also. Miles my zoos I got from the frag party are still some of my favorites. I did get some awesome zoos this weekend also. Maybe we need to have another frag party soon.

cool coming down for the day again I will be sure to have lots of frags ready;)

Jo dy' date=' looks like Jay and I to do another road trip!!!!!!!! I would imagine after posting all those pics we would be buying for others also. Miles my zoos I got from the frag party are still some of my favorites. I did get some awesome zoos this weekend also. Maybe we need to have another frag party soon.[/quote']

Jo dy' date=' looks like Jay and I to do another road trip!!!!!!!! I would imagine after posting all those pics we would be buying for others also. Miles my zoos I got from the frag party are still some of my favorites. I did get some awesome zoos this weekend also. Maybe we need to have another frag party soon.[/quote']

This time i'm going on the road trip to keep you 2 in line!

Miles' date=' you have to ride in the back seat, buy us lunch, and entertain us with witty stories and remarks!!! LOL Jody when are you coming north?[/quote']

Screw that i'm bringing a beer and taking a nap (laugh)

Eric, since you asked i'll get a bunch of pics tonight ;)