New additions

Smann

Cute, are they local (from Dave) or ORA?

dsoz

I'm sure they are, I picked them up at Upscales

So far they just stay by the side, they only move a little. They are eating well and join in the rest of the fish

I was surprised, she went over checked them out and swam back to her anemone. hasnt paid them any attention since even at dinner time everyone gets along.

The new clowns are still just hugging the side wall, they wont swim around. None of the other fish are bothering them, they are eating well they just stay there. anyone else have this with a new clown or pair?

Funny trick if you want to try it. Take a picture of them, print it out about twice their size and stick it to the outside of the glass (looks like you may need to scrape a bit). They will see it and move to a host within hours. I have NEVER had this not work. You are simply letting them know that the glass territory has already been taken and they will move along.

This is not recommended with GSM's however, they can attack the glass till they damage themselves :)

wow nice post. I guess I got lucky with my addition. I had a mated pair and the female died, so I went against everyone's advice, like usual, and bought a small pair. And I mean small. My male beat on them for a day or two and now all 3 chill in my anemone. Guess we shall see what the future has in store. I figure if one gets the boot my lion should have an easy meal. Yes, I know that is mean, which is why I am looking for molly's