Ricordea's!!

undrtkr_00

Undertaker, where did you get them from?

I got them from coralmorphologic.com - seemed like the best place to get a decent price on a bunch at once, including some that I could pick individually. I like the gold one in the last pic, too. It has, I think, 5 mouths, so I will be splitting it up soon. I also got a couple of sanctithomae (sp?) shrooms, and will take some pics when they open up. They are still getting settled in.

That gold one is long and skinny with 5 mouths' date=' so I'm gonna frag it up soon. I will definitely have some for sale/trade before too long... (whistle)[/quote']

Sweet! I will be waiting (whistle) It would be nice to have something besides my forest of neon green/purple floridas!

undrtkr_00 - Keep me in mind once you get some of those ready to go to new homes! I would love to grab one that looks like that.

If anyone else wants to go in on an order, I want some stuff from that Coral Morphologic website, and if we spend over $250 we can get free shipping! I have found about $110 worth of stuff I want to grab, so if anyone else wants in let me know!!!