Looking for Furan 2. Where to find?

snowpunk

Furan 2 is a freshwater medication that is being used in a saltwater application also. I think I may be in need of it and was wondering if anyone knew of a local store that sold it around here. I have checked online at the two big no-no stores(petco and petsmart) and they don't seem to carry it. I really don't know of any freshwater stores as I am just a saltwater guy. Any help would be great, cause I think if I can't find it by tomorrow at a store local I am going to have to have it shipped to me asap... Thanks Brandon

I sell furan-2 at the shop. $8

ok, I may be down later in the week to grab some then. Any sea hares left? The last one did great, it got to about 5" in about a month, it laid eggs last week and died right after though. Almost 4 months for a sea hare seems like a long time to me so that was good. He just didn't finish the job :(

oh good' date=' that is what it is for. to anyone reading that has got any from me. This is for a new frag I just got a few days ago that is showing signs. Nothing old has anything.[/quote']

Yah i just got done with my last treatment for zoapox last weekend. Didn't lose a single polyp :D