Rare/Favorite Acropora Photos!

Mr. Reef

being in utah isn't going to be much of a problem. i plan on trading with people over here in oregon all the time. there is just more variety over here' date=' and still a bunch of stuff here i want. we can figure out a trade in the future. how is it doing?[/quote']

It seems to be settling in nicely - all the pale "fingers" have colored up nicely and it has been showing really nice polyp extension. Not sure how much growth yet. I will keep you posted when it gets to the point of being able to split it. Definitely a very interesting piece! Thanks again Curtis (and it sounds like Garrett as well).

I present to you the:

SOUTAS' CRYSTAL STAGHORN

261_1_.jpg

This coral has been a very well kept secret here at Soutas Saltwater for years. It has a amazing white body with gentle purple tips and glowing yellow tops. This coral was created in one of our systems through color morphing, and we've been aquaculturing it for 6+ years now.

YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS CORAL ANYWHERE ELSE, I GUARANTEE IT.

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

• 4 weeks later...
[language filter] Jody' date=' you've got all the best stuff. I bet Tyree would be drooling all over himself if he could see those pics!!![/quote']

Thanks Bob but I dont think I have all the best stuff I know your hiding some goodies;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...