Are their any Veterinarian's on PNWMAS?

Ocean In a Box

I have an outdoor lab. an older fellow. almost 12 years old now. Same place outside he has always lived. We just changed out all his bedding and so on but recently he has been scratching like crazy and is losing hair. Scratching himself raw in spots. Im going to ned to take him in and get it checked. Though if there was a vet on here that was into the hobby, we could do some Horse tradin.....

ah....well first off sorry to hear about your pup. Second, I haven't experienced that issue with a dog before, however I have a cat that had a similiar issue and the remedy was some sort of steroid everyday, once a day for the rest of his life. The cat is 12 I believe and still standing strong. I hope, in worse case senario, your remedy is that easy. Grind into food and be done.

I have an outdoor lab. an older fellow. almost 12 years old now. Same place outside he has always lived. We just changed out all his bedding and so on but recently he has been scratching like crazy and is losing hair. Scratching himself raw in spots. Im going to ned to take him in and get it checked. Though if there was a vet on here that was into the hobby' date=' we could do some Horse tradin.....[/quote']

he described problem here.