WTB gsp colony or trade my derasa clam for gsp colony

prada

Im looking for a nice size colony of the bright gsp, maybe about 6-7". If anyone has something like this I would be interested in buying it. Im willing to trade my 5" derasa clam for the colony. I already have frags of the bright gsp, thanks to Mark and Omilu. Now, Im just looking for a colony. thanks.

Damm I just traded mine with Waves. Funny I was looking for a clam out of it.

If you want to sell the clam, I'd be interested.

(flame) lol. I'll give it about a week to see if anybody has anything. If not, I'll pm you about the clam.

Hey could you post a picture of the color of gsp you want? I have a good sized piece, but I am not sure if it is the right 'bright gsp'

Thanks!

Here's a picture of what I'm looking for.

brightgsp.jpg

Here's a picture of the gsp that I'm not looking for.

gsp-1.jpg

I apologize if "bright" isn't the right term, do they have specific names? Thanks.

I have a medium sized colony of GSP - nice green. It is not as big as you asked, though. More like 4-5". Not really interested in the clam, but we could work something else out.

Also, you might give seahorse a call, they had a few huge colonies last time I was in.

Brian, ygpm. I'm sure the LFS has them but I wanted to give the members a chance to trade for a clam first and if that fails then I will be contacting a few lfs. Thanks.

I have some super bright GSP but it is no where close to what you are looking for. It does grow fast however so if you can't find what you want hit me up and we work something out.

Did you not read the post before yours?(whistle)