Visited Eugene shops today

Cherryl

So I drove down from Jefferson arrived at noon to meet Sean for a maroon clown and two small frags I bought from his ebay auction..was going to meet member Siskyou (sp?) to get some rics (which I did (clap)) after she got off wotk thus giving me 3 hours to shop.

Started at Liquid Sunshine talked with a really nice guy there told him about my tank disaster -my husband tried DOH!-bought a nice brown mushroom :D then on to AquaSerene-wow from pond to fresh to saltwater....bought a sand sifting star and a blue mushroom :D. Next went to Pet Time not much there ...but I did get some chaeto for mt tang.

THEN off to get those gorgeous rics ....once again thank-you Suzanne!!!!

All in all a nice day(clap), Next month I plan on making trip to Portland I should be back to work by then from medical leave and our foal should be born, Got home and started acclimating all my new additions.

So I drove down from Jefferson arrived at noon to meet Sean for a maroon clown and two small frags I bought from his ebay auction..was going to meet member Siskyou to get some rics (which I did (clap)) after she got off wotk thus giving me 3 hours to shop.

Started at Liquid Sunshine talked with a really nice guy there told him about my tank disaster -my husband tried DOH!-bought a nice brown mushroom :D then on to AquaSerene-wow from pond to fresh to saltwater....bought a sand sifting star and a blue mushroom :D. Next went to Pet Time not much there ...but I did get some chaeto.

THEN off to get those gorgeous rics ....once again thank-you Suzanne!!!!

All in all a nice day(clap)' date=' Next month I plan on making trip to Portland I should be bak to work by then from medical leave and our foal should be born, Got home at started acclimating all my new additions.[/quote']i went crazy in portland