Mark's 180 Pentagon

gawf4fun

if it's a stressful death..........99.9% yes. Natural death not so much. When a cucumber feels threatened' date=' it will expell its internal organs which are extremely toxic. This is to kill off his attacker, or deter it anyway. Well a powerhead can't be detered.[/quote']

Excellent clarification COReefer... also pretty darn funny (laugh) well, except for the consequences of said cuke vs. powerhead confrontation!

lol. You have a good point there. Do fish normally pick on Cucumbers?

depends on the fish I guess. I currently have a sea apple which falls into this family and none of my fish have ever messed with it. With all of this being said, I have moved all of my powerheads to where it would be really hard for the apple to get there but to answer your question, I would never put a cuke with a trigger or any other fish of that aggressive stature.

Excellent clarification COReefer... also pretty darn funny (laugh) well' date=' except for the consequences of said cuke vs. powerhead confrontation![/quote']

I tend to say some funny things when it's really not meant but if I try to be funny, it's worse than a train wreck. I'm just glad I didn't have any really expensive fish at that point. (only my flame angel) but now I have a leutenant tang and a purple tang and my bellus angel. Those are pretty expensive specimens so if my apple decides to go I'm out some dollars.