how to kill zoas

stylaster

just saw this thread. im in the same boat i have 3 differant ares where zoas got on the rocks and there not pretty and i want em gone. ive tried kalk paste with ok results before the best start for me was taking tweezers and pulling whatever i can off, but sadly a few little scraps got free and started growing somewhere else months later.lol. leme know if you come up with a winning solution.

I have been trying to kill some zoas in my tank to no avail. They came in on a frag and I used to like them...until they took over and now I can't stand them. Oh sure, they are fairly nice looking but they are going nuts and I want to keep them away from my sps.

Lemon juice injected in them did not work. Any other ideas?

wouldn't that be nice if you could manipulate their dna that way. i had a chalice that was all red and set a red and pink chalice next to it. In about a month the red one started to develop pink streaks, not sure what that means, but thought it was cool