Low Pressure Gage

TAD

Did any of you use a low pressure gage to check your pressure before you got your ro/di unit? I am a little worried about what my water pressure is going to be. Spectrapure says I need a minumuim of 40 psi best I think was 65 psi.

The bad thing is if I need a pump to increase my psi it will cost me more then the 6 stage RO/DI unit did, the pump is 369.00 plus shipping. So I am hoping I can get the unit to work with out the pump.

Not a bad idea but, unfortunately, sounds like it's too late now. If you aren't noticeably low on pressure (can't run the sink when the toilet is flushing etc.) I bet you will be fine. I have an old house (1909) with what could be the original feed line and it still shows 60-70 when nothing else is drawing. I will keep my fingers crossed for you but bet you will be fine.

Sean

did you get in on the RC deal? Killer deal and you wont be disappointed...

Yes I did, 269.00 for the 6 stage RO/DI unit but I got dinged I think it was 40.00 for shipping. I asked how much for next day or two and it was 131.00 so here I sit waiting, lol

Benny we will figure something out, lol