Newest additions to tank (fish)

CA2OR

So it has been 6 weeks or so since I had velvet wipe out my tank. I had 2 true perc's, 1 yellow tang, 1 psuedochromie, 1 sand sifting goby, 1 Mimic yellow tang all die. After several water changes, addition of UV Sterilizer, multiple tests on water, more water changes, and a six week wait I finally got some fish in there again.

Purple tang

0325092055a.jpg

Mated pair or false clowns

downsized_0325092054.jpg

Dwarf Lionfish

0325091304a.jpg

also got royal gramma, tiger tail cucumber, lost cleaner shrimp, added a few more LE Zoa's bringing total to 60 Zoa's rocks with 54 variations or different zoa's.

will be working on that next. Expecting to make tank upgrade in the next month or 2. Will take a tad longer than expected with the addition to the family. Just gotta wait for my semi annual bonus. Usually comes mid May to early June.

Yeah I am pretty sure you are correct there Mark. Unfortunately I lack self control and disciplin when it comes to fish. I picked up the pair of clowns from a sweet deal at Waves, then got the tang, gramma, and tiger tail in one order. Went to different LFS to get bigger net and found dwarf lion....$20....I fought valiently to keep myself from buying it....but failed misserably. I am in process of adding additional filtration to current setup, with a canister filter (Rena XP3) which will take from first compartment (which houses LRR) and return into second compartment to go through skimmer and UV

In addition I am "HOPING", and I mean hoping, to upgrade tanks with my semi annual bonus. However, I have no illusions and recognize that Dexter takes priority to money being spent. If push comes to shove, I will just start a FOWLR tank.

Little one is doing great. I am aware of the potential issues ahead of me with this lion. I am very quickly starting to realize that I need to set up a fish only tank for him and other aggressives. Can this lion be in same tank as triggers? Also, wouldn't the anemone provide safety for the clowns? I know that even if it does, it is only when they are in it.