WTS blue xenia aka cespitularia

dsoz

I have three frags of the blue cepitularia that are attaching to LRR right now. I am asking for $15 each from non-PNWMAS members, and $10 from members.

Each frag is about 1 to 1.5 inches tall. This is about the size of the frags that I got from Drs. F&S.

to see a picture of what it looks like, go here

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10091&page=2

Look at post #22 or #33. Pictures under T5 lights, equivelant of about 15K. Very little actinic (1 of 8 bulbs). These look better under 20K light, or more actinic supplement. I can post pictures of the specific frags later if wanted.

This coral has many of the same attributes as xenia, but it does not pulse. The stalk is blue, and the polyps are more orange.

dsoz(scratch)

• 3 weeks later...

bump. 3 new frags are ready to go to a new home by this weekend. Attached to LRR and growing great. Price drop to $15 for non-members, and $10 for members. Will consider trades for frogspawn/torch/hammer, high end zoas, or ricordia.

dsoz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BUMP. More is available. Price is $15 for non-members, and $10 for members.

Great looking coral, and really looks good under 20k lights, or a tank with a lot of actinic.

If what I have sells now, I can also cut some for the July meeting.

dsoz