Soutas

racefan

Thanks for the compliments, all! We work very hard to bring you the best.

By the way racefan, it was nice talking with you and your family while you were in and I look forward to your next visit if you choose to do so. :)

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

I work at oasis in redmond and I am planning a trip to portland' date=' to do some fish store shopping. I hear soutas is awesome and I can't wait to get over to check it out.[/quote']

I would highly recommend it! Their collection of SPS is not to be missed and both Rick and Ricky are very knowledgeable.

I would highly recommend it! Their collection of SPS is not to be missed and both Rick and Ricky are very knowledgeable.

oh I've heard they are really good and I've been looking at the web site. I hear they have a real passion for the hobby and I admire that.

• 2 weeks later...
oh I've heard they are really good and I've been looking at the web site. I hear they have a real passion for the hobby and I admire that.

It's more than a passion, it's a obsession. (laugh)

Stop on by and we'll be glad to help you!

Ricky Soutas Jr.

I work at oasis in redmond and I am planning a trip to portland' date=' to do some fish store shopping. I hear soutas is awesome and I can't wait to get over to check it out.[/quote']

Be sure to cal them first to be sure there in. Some times they have appointments in the middle of the day that may call them away from the shop. :)

lol yeah I figured this out yesterday when I went there and noone was home =( I will go back though. No question about that.

Definitely worth it but yeah, call first if you can ;) I had swung by about 3:00 yesterday as well on a whim... you weren't sitting outside in your car at the time were you?

lol was that you??? Yeah it was me. I saw you go to the door. I'm disappointed but we will give it a try again.

(laugh)(laugh) Small world time again! Yeah, if I would have seen you sitting in the car first I would have realized that Rick/Ricky weren't in yet. Maybe I'll run into you there again one of these days!

Thanks for letting him know CCR, I completely forgot to mention that and I apologize.

I'm hoping he has a better week this time. I've got a feeling he will though. I try to be optimistic about it and it usually turns out good! :)

Ricky Soutas Jr.