Tyree LE Toadstool

andy

Looks so familiar. (scratch)(whistle)(clap)(laugh) It's a fun coral, you'll be pleased with it. My clown hosts in my mother colony. It's kinda awesome.

Dsoz, the Tyree has long polyps. Mine are up to two inches, but a frag of mine in Franks tank has even longer polyps. The other green toadstools have shorter polyps. For some reason there is a huge difference in price. IME having more flow can encourage polyps to extend more, and lighting can also pay a factor.

They do grow fast. I got mine from Jason, have given frags out to Frank (who gave one to Matt), Mark, and Benny (as well as mailing some out). I have more if anyone want them. My mother colony is about 7" across and drops a frag every month or so.

On second thought Jason I might be assuming to much. I do know that that line exsists, but can't really say if Andy's particular frag is from your leather. It is possible Matt got a frag elsewhere.

Anyways I do think it is cool how so many people got one from your single leather. Guess this club knows what it's doing.

Love these...I have fragged mine off and love the brightness!

How's that frag I gave you? Is the color any different than the ones you have? The RBTA had a rough start, I swear my clown bit off the tentacles. came home to find just the body, and tiny nubs. moved it to a different tank, and it's growning nicely now, and nice and bubbly :D.

How's that frag I gave you? Is the color any different than the ones you have? The RBTA had a rough start' date=' I swear my clown bit off the tentacles. came home to find just the body, and tiny nubs. moved it to a different tank, and it's growning nicely now, and nice and bubbly :D.[/quote']

The color is the same as the others, but its still a great looking piece! Sad to hear about the evil clown, good to hear that its doing well! Shoot me a pic if you ever get the chance!