flow for torch

jason7504

to my knowledge it cant be spread to healthy polyps its not a disease that attacks healthy tissue I have even saved wall hammers and frogspawns by cutting into the healthy flesh sort of like what they would do for gangrene in us and it has saved the colony.With branching torches,hammers,frogspawn just cut infected head away and should stop the problem we have colony's come in sometimes already in this shape but I never want to throw a coral away if it has a chance and it has never spread to healthy colony's.

I have had the brown jelly stop at killing 90% of a head on a FS. The remainder 10% healed up and started growing again. It is still living, and I think I gave it to someone a few months ago, either for a teacher tank, or for the coast guard tank. I don't remember which.

I would say don't throw the head out, let it run the course and see if anything survives.

Having 2 of 3 heads survive is better than nothing. Euphyllia don't ship well when the bang into the sides of the bag and get cut up.

dsoz

I have had the brown jelly stop at killing 90% of a head on a FS. The remainder 10% healed up and started growing again. It is still living, and I think I gave it to someone a few months ago, either for a teacher tank, or for the coast guard tank. I don't remember which.

I would say don't throw the head out, let it run the course and see if anything survives.

Having 2 of 3 heads survive is better than nothing. Euphyllia don't ship well when the bang into the sides of the bag and get cut up.

dsoz

well this head was pretty dead and not much flesh left so i tossed it..(whistle)

yeah thats what ive heard...but so far the remaining 2 heads are doing good :D