Paying Membership

racefan

I just sent in my 30.00 yesterday. If I get nothing more then this forum of helpful people who are willing to share info, trade or sell some of there corals at a reasonable price. It will pay ten fold for me.

Worth has more value then dollars to me. But if its dollars your after I understand you get 10% off at some of the shops when you get your card for paying your dues.

Hello My name is Brandy (180Brandy) I'm your PNWMAS Secretary

On your home page on the left hand side there is a join option. Click on that and the rest is real easy just follow the directions. When I receive payment I will send you a membership card and some info. Be sure to let me know what your screen name is by adding it in the memo. If you have any questions please let me know.

Brandy

I don't have paypal (too dangerous for me to have that easy of access to money on-line). I usually just pay my dues at one of the meetings. I email Brandy ahead of time to make sure that she will be there, then just pay cash. She has a receipt book if you are worried about the money getting lost.

I agree, for what I get it is well worth it.

dsoz

I also should pay up to help out. What is the money used for? I just like to know before I randomly send out hard earned cash. Thanks' date=' Mike[/quote']

In the past it was used to buy the projector and screen for presentations, help make up the difference in 'field trip' over runs-(like going to the OCA), and to pay for speakers to come in and talk.

It is also used for the tanks for teachers program. So far at least two classes have SW tanks in them thanks to this club. Several more are in the works.

I think that it also buys snacks/food for the club gatherings and summer BBQ.

dsoz

In these times, spending any extra money is tough for a lot of us! The membership dues that we collect help our club out tremendously.

Last year, the club funds purchased the food to feed more than 50 people at our annual BBQ. It also help offset the costs of last years Christmas Party. It will help offset the costs to our upcoming vist to Both the Hatfield Center and the OCA as our Club donated $50 dollars to Hatfield each year.

To date, it has helped the TFT's program get up and running! We have purchased one brand new Nano and are in the process of purchasing another. As others mentioned, it helps pay for speakers...like Bob Fenner last June and Randy Reed last October.

So, trust me when I say, your hard earned $20 dollars will definately to some good! Plus help get you a discount to nearly all of our sponsors!

Kris

At least there is a point for this membership. Good reasoning equals paying members. You know that the money you pay for a PNW membership goes to things like keeping the site running, hosting events, and other things that I don't know. But at least knowing where some of it goes makes it worth while