Brackets!

Michael7979

So who here filled out a bracket? Or 2? Or 3? Or 'I forgot how many I filled out!'

And where/what are they for? work? friends?

I filled out 3 this year. 2 of them are online with the local sports radio stations. And the third is thru my wifes work.

What about you? And GOOD LUCK!!!

One for me same bet every year round of golf me against my buddy.

I went 15-1 so far my only loss was vcu vs ucla I thought vcu would pull the upset but lost by 1. It hurt as a loss I had vcu in the sweet 16.

Anyone going to the games?

Tom and I are going to the round two games on Sat 100 level at the free throw line can't wait should be a blast.

Just 1 this year for me. I got so close last year, but with the Ducks having one of the worst seasons in over 100 years, i didn't follow college basketball much.

So far though, only Butler has failed me!

You didn't turn in your bracket?? I just looked to see how you where doing... My boss was excited!

All of my final 4 teams are still alive in all my brackets.

I think I have UNC winning it all on everyone too. Pitt., Louisville, and UConn are the other final 4 for the most part but I did 'stretch' it on one or two brackets with different final 4 teams.

So whats everyone at today?? Wisconsin screwed up my 16 but other than that I fared pretty well. Most everyone is still there. Am I the only one that picked Siena and Cleavland ST? I got Cleavland St in my 16 :)

I think next year we should do a bracket through the club!

Washington needs to pull it out and I will be good so far today! Go Huskies!

I had 25 wins in round 1 and have 7 teams in the sweet 16 with 3 games pending others have been knocked out

Did I mention I was at the Zag WKU game WOW what a great game!!!!!!!!

That would have been a great game to see live! It was that good on TV :)

Okay so the sweet 16 is here and I have 14 of 16 intact. [language filter] Arizona winning and Washington losing messed my perfect 16 up :( I think I did well considering the upsets the last two days that screwed up everyones 32 :)

Anyone have any other upsets in the tourney the rest of the way?? I think Villlanova will take out the Dukies. Thats about it. I think Zonas luck runs dry and Budinger finally declares for the NBA.